Sample Assessment Reports
The assessments we offer are all developed by Profiles International (the Assessment Company) / Wiley Publishing. We chose to partner with Profiles in 2000 after reviewing the technical reports, validity ratings and accuracy of their assessments. We have never been disappointed with this decision and neither have our clients…
Below are links to the Assessments that we offer. To download the sample report, just click the link.
Pre-Employment Integrity Test:
Step One Survey
– Used to hire people who are honest, dependable, hard-working & drug-free)
“Job Matching” – Hiring, Training & Coaching:
Comprehensive Selection Report
– This report is intended to help you choose the candidate(s) and hire those who are the best for a specific position’s benchmark.
Comprehensive Selection Report (for Sales)
– This report is intended to help you choose the candidate(s) who are the best fit for a specific sales position’s benchmark.
Multiple Positions Report
– This report provides a comparison of the finalist’s results to more than one position’s benchmark. It is intended to help you understand where a candidate might best fit within your organization.
Multiple Candidates Report
– This report shows how multiple candidates compare to one another and a specific position’s benchmark.
Job Match – Management / Coaching Reports…
– This report is intended to give you a deeper understand of a team member’s Job Fit in relation to a specific position’s benchmark. It provides you with useful tips to motivate, train and develop most effectively.
Coaching Report (for Sales)
– This report is intended to give you a deeper understand of a team member’s Job Fit in relation to a specific sales position’s benchmark. It provides you with useful tips to motivate, train and develop most effectively.
Additional Job Match Assessment Reports…
Individual Feedback Report (Self-Awareness & Improvement)
– The goal of this report is to give feedback to the candidate or current team member to help them achieve greater success professionally (& personally).
– This report is designed to shed light on the individual’s leadership potential and provide insight into how they might confront the complexities of a leadership role.
Manager – Employee Report
– This report is designed to provide information concerning the compatibility between a manager and their employee. Knowing more about their similarities and differences will help the manager forge a better understand of how they can work together to realize the highest potential for both individuals.
– This report shows how a team is going to work together, perform & what competencies & behaviors are lacking or strong in your management (or any) team.
Management & Leadership Development
CheckPoint 360° Competency Feedback
– A Professional Leadership Development tool for managers